Festival of fishkeeping (ACCOMADATION)

Superman

Member
Joined
29 Jan 2008
Messages
1,804
Location
Cheltenham
SteveUK said:
Interesting :) I'm hopefully comming down with Clark. How many nights are you stopping John?
UKaps could take over the guest house.
Steve, shall we just book somewhere?
How long did we say for?
 

Joecoral

Member
Joined
24 Nov 2007
Messages
686
Location
Carmarthenshire
I really want to go, but its looking less and less likely that I will even had a job by then, so I don't know if I can make it :(
 

Steve Smith

Member
Joined
19 Jul 2007
Messages
4,422
Location
Leamington Spa, UK.
Superman said:
SteveUK said:
Interesting :) I'm hopefully comming down with Clark. How many nights are you stopping John?
UKaps could take over the guest house.
Steve, shall we just book somewhere?
How long did we say for?
I think 3 nights was on the cards, but I don't mind 2... I'm at your mercy Mr Driver :p
 

Superman

Member
Joined
29 Jan 2008
Messages
1,804
Location
Cheltenham
SteveUK said:
Superman said:
SteveUK said:
Interesting :) I'm hopefully comming down with Clark. How many nights are you stopping John?
UKaps could take over the guest house.
Steve, shall we just book somewhere?
How long did we say for?
I think 3 nights was on the cards, but I don't mind 2... I'm at your mercy Mr Driver :p
Fri, Sat, Sun sounds cool to me. If people are staying over on the Sunday night it'd be cool.
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
10,542
Location
London
I am trying to make it to this event if I don't work on that weekend, but I will only come down for the day.
Would be nice to meet everyone there :)
 

Ed Seeley

Member
Joined
3 Jul 2007
Messages
3,261
Location
Nottingham
LondonDragon said:
I am trying to make it to this event if I don't work on that weekend, but I will only come down for the day.
Would be nice to meet everyone there :)
I'm hoping to make it down, but like LD I'll only be able to make one day.
 

john starkey

Member
Joined
8 Jul 2007
Messages
1,592
Location
worcester
SteveUK said:
Interesting :) I'm hopefully comming down with Clark. How many nights are you stopping John?
Hi Steve,i will be staying friday and saturday night,Now heres an idea if you could get to worcester then we could pick up Clark on the way, that would save some money and i have to go past cheltenham so it would make sense,regards john
 
Top