Festival of fishkeeping (ACCOMADATION)

Superman

SteveUK said:
Interesting :) I'm hopefully comming down with Clark. How many nights are you stopping John?
UKaps could take over the guest house.
Steve, shall we just book somewhere?
How long did we say for?

Joecoral

I really want to go, but its looking less and less likely that I will even had a job by then, so I don't know if I can make it :(

Steve Smith

Superman said:
SteveUK said:
Interesting :) I'm hopefully comming down with Clark. How many nights are you stopping John?
How long did we say for?
I think 3 nights was on the cards, but I don't mind 2... I'm at your mercy Mr Driver :p

Superman

SteveUK said:
Superman said:
SteveUK said:
How long did we say for?
I think 3 nights was on the cards, but I don't mind 2... I'm at your mercy Mr Driver :p
Fri, Sat, Sun sounds cool to me. If people are staying over on the Sunday night it'd be cool.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I am trying to make it to this event if I don't work on that weekend, but I will only come down for the day.
Would be nice to meet everyone there :)

Ed Seeley

LondonDragon said:
I am trying to make it to this event if I don't work on that weekend, but I will only come down for the day.
Would be nice to meet everyone there :)
I'm hoping to make it down, but like LD I'll only be able to make one day.

john starkey

SteveUK said:
Hi Steve,i will be staying friday and saturday night,Now heres an idea if you could get to worcester then we could pick up Clark on the way, that would save some money and i have to go past cheltenham so it would make sense,regards john