• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Festival of Fishkeeping October 2009

Superman

Festival of Fishkeeping 9th-11th October 2009, Hayling Island, Portsmouth.

Thought I'd kick this off.
Has anything been planned for this year's show?
I for one would love to show off my nano scape as it should be nicely matured by then.
I don't mind out helping with organising as I enjoyed last year's etc

Thanks for the offer again Clark, no doubt we'll take you up on it AGAIN, it was much easier last year with all you guys there to help.
We're currently having some discussions on what we should do this year and we'll let you know as soon as we do LOL

I'm hoping that the trip to TGM had the desired effect on my dad, and he was so impressed that we can go to this too! At least I've got until October to work on my nagging technique... :lol:

i only live 20 or so miles away so could probably put a couple of people up over night if there travelling,ive got a boxer dog,just thought i'd mention that because i know some people dont like dogs.....lol,but she's lovely,although saying that she's the least of your worries.pmsl 3 kids and a wife :lol: .

obviously gotta check dates and run it past the missus but if your interested let me know so i can give an answer either way asap.

cheers dave

soton_dave said:
i only live 20 or so miles away so could probably put a couple of people up over night if there travelling
Thats a very kind offer Dave, i don't think the missus would appreciate Me, George and Graeme clattering around the house at four in the AM :lol:
We'll be staying onsite at Ryth Mill. It's far from 5 star, well, any star TBF but it's good to be on site.

OH crawford you aint going no where without me dude :lol: :lol: ,i shall be staying at my usaul residence,for two days of fish ,plants,beer,and curry (indian)
regards john.

OOoh, I shall put it in my diary and hopefully make it again this year :)

I think you should George!

They need some good new and exciting inspirational talks. Some seem to be repeating I've noticed...

I've just been booking my Hotel so me and mine 100% there :)

(welcome back btw)

I will have to make it this year, if you guys think you will need help with setting up and all I can make travel arrangements to stay there a couple of days, if not they I will most likely come down on a day trip.

George Farmer said:
Lozbug said:
I've just been booking my Hotel so me and mine 100% there :)

(welcome back btw)
Cool. Be nice to see you again. Will your forum friends be coming along too?

Thanks!

Good to see you again to. Yeh me, Lucy, Mike, Dave & Vicky. Plus my mum & dad sporting their craft stand will all be there for the weekend.

Back