Festival of Fishkeeping

Discussion in 'General Planted Tank Discussions' started by Joecoral, 8 Feb 2008.

1. Joecoral

Joecoral Member

I'm a little confused to how this work, as I can only find info on booking accomodation. IT is possible to just turn up on the day?
    If so do I need a ticket to get in, and how much are they if I do? I know it's a long way off yet, but just putting out some feelers as to how it is done

I would love to stay and go on both days, but I'm pretty sure my better half would not give her consent to spending 2 days looking at fish (she just about tolerates my hobby but doesn't want to play any active part in it, a days outing to a LFS is about all she can tolerate lol)

2. Dan Crawford

Dan Crawford Founder Staff Member

he he nice one mate i feel your pain!

The festival is/was available to just stroll in folks, it costs a couple of quid. We will be their tearing it up as usual and embarrassing our selves. George will tell ya, trying to scape and act normal in front of a crown is highly amusing.:oops:

Look forward to seeing you there.

3. Joecoral

Joecoral Member

sounds good.
    saw the pics from last year, looks like good fun!
    lots to entertain my inner fish-nerd!

4. It was even funnier watching! That water was like milk!! :lol:

Tom

5. Lozbug

Lozbug Member

Hi, i have been to teh show past 3 years now, yeh just a couple quid entry fee, can just turn up. I live in Devon so i do an over night stay in Travelinn, go up early saturday and come back late sunday. Thou this year i may push it to a 2 night stay.....

From FBAS site: