• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fifa 09 xbox 360

Ark

hi i got my copy of fifa 09 this morning on the xbox 360
hooked it up to the 42 incher i was blown away
its sooo much more fluent and fast paced then fifa 08

its easy to get achievements aswell i got 8 acheivements in one game playing against my little sister on exhibiton

if anyone wants to have a game with me let me know,

Ark

My xbox live is simply 'howardish' if anyone wants to add. Maybe everyone should post it and start some sort of UKAPS clan :lol:

Havent got FIFA 09 yet, though i will probably go get it tomorrow if i have nothing else to do.
currently its COD4, Rock Band & Army of Two.

Howard

ye i have xbox live

my gamertag is - Killa Nabzilla

im currently on fifa 09, cod4 and soon to be cod5 and gears 2.

i like the ukaps clan idea..

add me if you want

ok guys my sons gamertag is M3T4L6UNZ2000, i havent played in a while but he is always on COD4 and is absolutely awsome at it. He is only 8, and he asked me to tell all you to BRING IT ON!!! I will get him to add the gmertags for howardish and killa nabzilla, be warned he puts me to shame.

Friend requests sent.

i added your son, he likes his team death matches

if i can finish my coursework and replant my tank

and then put fifa 09 away ill give him a game

Ark said:
i added your son, he likes his team death matches

if i can finish my coursework and replant my tank

and then put fifa 09 away ill give him a game

Yeah he was telling me you were always playing fifa 09 :lol: I think team deathmatches is all he plays hes achieved the last rank 55 and is going for the Golden guns. Whats fifa 09 like anyway?? must be good your always playing ??

TKO, ima go on in a minute.

Got FIFA 09 yday and have been playiing PRO cos its totally different to other modes, playing with one player. Its excitign when you score aswell cos you dont get as many opportunites.

Il go on COD4 now and kick you sons a**. haha.

gota try and steal the wireless of my brother now though, he thieved mine!

Back