• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Wow! Just read through this, amazing tank mate and those bits of wood :woot: I had a 8x2x18 so have an idea of how big this is but it has to been seen to get the full impact!! Well done with this monster!!

Alastair said:
mario said:
I've seen your tank featured in the last PFK: absolutely magnificent, you must be proud!!! :thumbup: :wideyed: :thumbup:

Which edition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
September issue, not out in the shops yet.

Great to see another UKAPS member featured in PFK Sanj, havnt had time to read the article yet but very much looking forward to it. Congratulations :thumbup:
Cheerio,
Ady.

Congratulations on a lovely tank and getting it featured in PFK, looks awesome. Trouble is now we expect bigger and better and frankly don't know how you can do that!!!! Again well done

Beautiful vid. If only it was ten times longer, I could watch it for ages :) What make/model is the smaller tank Sanj ?

Antipofish said:
Beautiful vid. If only it was ten times longer, I could watch it for ages :) What make/model is the smaller tank Sanj ?

I would have thought anyone would struggle to get a tank 10 times longer in their house :rolleyes:

Whitey89 said:
Antipofish said:

I would have thought anyone would struggle to get a tank 10 times longer in their house :rolleyes:

Not sure if that was sarcasm, lol, but I think he meant video length, Nath :thumbup:

sr20det said:
Whitey89 said:
Antipofish said:

Not sure if that was sarcasm, lol, but I think he meant video length, Nath :thumbup:

I can categorically clarify that was sarcasm :)

Thanks all,

Antipofish said:

the make is "custom al la Sanj". No, the tank itself is Acrylic and made by Neptunes Acrylic manufacturing. The base unit is my father design, with my input. It is basically like the larger tank; steel frame and clad.

sanj said:
Thanks all,

Antipofish said:

the make is "custom al la Sanj". No, the tank itself is Acrylic and made by Neptunes Acrylic manufacturing. The base unit is my father design, with my input. It is basically like the larger tank; steel frame and clad.

Well it looks bloody professional Sanj :thumbup:

Back