• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Ha ha, how did this one re-surface. lol

Thanks for the comments.

I will soon, but I have just done a lot of overdue hard pruning this week and re planted a few areas. I think overall it is very similar to the PFK article, but with some changes in plant formation.

The gerts are in my smallest display tank, I will try and photo them, they are little buggers though dont stay still long enough. I did post some photos under the fish section ages ago (Under Rainbowfish), but they were a bit blurred too. So I might end up with more blurred gerts, but I will try.

Absolutely amazing tanks. Regarding moving house.. I'm looking to buy and having the possibilities to have a large tank is def high up on the list of "features" the property should have. haha :)
Love the set-up next to your staircase as well. just awesome!!!!

Not a huge amount to report, but recently has had a major thin out of Java and bolbitus fern. I have also planted some saggitaria in the substrate below the main tree (which is not easy to see in this photo). Rainbows always swim to the front when i get up of the sofa. They are in the way. lol

I sometimes wonder whether to bother Tom again for some suitable Manzanita to replace the right tree. Im not sure yet.

1600_1_13012013_zpsc2bd57cf.jpg

Not a huge amount to report, but recently has had a major thin out of Java and bolbitus fern. I have also planted some saggitaria in the substrate below the main tree (which is not easy to see in this photo). Rainbows always swim to the front when i get up of the sofa. They are in the way. lol

I sometimes wonder whether to bother Tom again for some suitable Manzanita to replace the right tree. Im not sure yet.

1600_1_13012013_zpsc2bd57cf.jpg

Awesome mate. I love this tank. I can imagine its unreal in person. Me television would be obsolete for sure if I had that....
Ps if your ever thinking of taking out the wood on the right give me a shout ill buy it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic Sanj. Funny your fish are getting in the way! Thank you for posting this - do share some close-ups when you take them next, it would be good to see the saggitaria. Your tank is so big, it could accommodate a little more wood as you suggest. But it also looks great as it is:clap:

Awesome Sanj!
and wow, a huge amount of fish, there'll never be a dull moment in there!....do they never jump?
The scale of this thing is immense, I bet there's not a fish under 10cm!
Surely your never gonna rip out one of those trees now.....it looks so well established, it would be heartbreaking to start over on that side.
Thanks for sharing the photo :)
Cheerio,
Ady.

Thanks for the update sanj ;) a tank full of rainbows!! paradise!! wish I could see this in real life, must be mind blowing!!!

I was lucky enough to see this tank yesterday and all I can say is that it's simply stunning. Very clearly a lot of skill and time spent on this. For the first time ever I got back home and thought my tank was small!

Cheers Chris

Rescape?:twisted:

Who said that?!

Looks great, Sanj! I'm extremely jealous of the tank and the fish!

Back