• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Filipe Oliveira Workshop

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Great workshop today @Aquarium Gardens, Filipe did a fantastic job scaping the 1500, and in record time. Thanks for being great hosts and laying on drinks and sandwiches...

IMG_3006.jpeg

IMG_3001.jpeg
IMG_3005.jpeg

Oh crikey, go figure...haha we should all wear name badges :rolleyes:

This was me with Filipe last year at AG. Say hi next time, it's always great to be able to put a face to a name...:)

42392755354_52b4226bbd_n.jpg
IMG_0969
by Tim Harrison, on Flickr

Oh crikey, go figure...haha we should all wear name badges :rolleyes:

This was me with Filipe last year at AG. Say hi next time, it's always great to be able to put a face to a name...:)

42392755354_52b4226bbd_n.jpg
IMG_0969
by Tim Harrison, on Flickr
Ha! yes you were standing next to me, next time beers are on me :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Just want to say thanks to all the Aquarium garden boys and girls it was an amazing day think your right we should wear name badges would be nice to put faces to names was nice to meet you Tim and would have been nice to meet you Arana makes you wander how many ukaps guys where there that you dont know about lol what an amazing tank
20190831_153806.jpg

That's a marvellous idea...I'll look in to it :thumbup:

Haha, i thought so too, since caps, hoodies and tshirts don't seem to do the trick.. :)

And a pin you can wear on a suit if you like..

How a about a regular obtained after giving a donation of minimal X amount and an additional Silver, Gold and Daimont pin?.. For the UKAPS scape of the year.. Not as real contest price just a little heads up. Entering the.. Features Journals makes you Silver.. Beeing judged as best 2 scapes in the section when ever that is gets you Gold and or Daimond. :rolleyes: I'm getting carried away now..

No your not it's a brilliant idea mate think it should judged in the journal and the tank separately
Cheer
Jay

Haha, i thought so too, since caps, hoodies and tshirts don't seem to do the trick.. :)

And a pin you can wear on a suit if you like..

How a about a regular obtained after giving a donation of minimal X amount and an additional Silver, Gold and Daimont pin?.. For the UKAPS scape of the year.. Not as real contest price just a little heads up. Entering the.. Features Journals makes you Silver.. Beeing judged as best 2 scapes in the section when ever that is gets you Gold and or Daimond. :rolleyes: I'm getting carried away now..

Always wanted a Blue Peter badge!

I'd say start a poll to find out how many people for example are willing to donate 5 GBP to obtain a nice UKAPS 2D relief pin (Iron - plated).

If 100 members vote positively and back it up.. Doing a quicky in € prices that would already be good for the first order of 300 pins. :)

It is, and all stuck together with black expanding foam...

I still have an unused can of it in the shed.. That black landscaping foam (from Touch 'n Foam) from the pond shop..
Created a waterfall with it in the garden few years back. That stuff is perfect..

But note, after tearing all down it can be a pain to get it off rocks again. It sticks like hell.

Back