• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Filipe Oliveira Workshop

Haha yeah I guess so we are a tight net bunch even though we dont know each other lol
And it was my pleasure with the Fe glad I could help

Brilliant workshop and good to see you guys all again.

Left tank with just an Eheim skim on last night.
Massive water change today (70% followed by 30 min running water change), 2 X filters on with dual inline diffusers on this morning. Co2 about a million parts per million :)

Thanks for your help during the day Jay :thumbup: (and cheers for the Haribo :))

Tim, I’ll remind Chris to join when I see him next and post a pic of his tank, it is pretty stunning!

Massive water change today (70% followed by 30 min running water change), 2 X filters on with dual inline diffusers on this morning. Co2 about a million parts per million :)

Thanks for your help during the day Jay :thumbup: (and cheers for the Haribo :))

Tim, I’ll remind Chris to join when I see him next and post a pic of his tank, it is pretty stunning!

Looking forward to seeing develop, i will be down next week so i expect to see it fully grown in with those 5000 root tabs feeding those stems :lol:

Last edited:
Haha yeah I guess so we are a tight net bunch even though we dont know each other lol
And it was my pleasure with the Fe glad I could help

Back in about 2008 i had the pleasure of hosting the first (or possibly second) UKAPS get together, it was a great couple of days with shop visits, scape talks, beer and what turned into a late night poker session! the following morning i had to make about 20 rounds of bacon sandwiches :joyful:

Maybe it is time to do something similar :thumbup:

Thanks for being the hosts with the most Steve :)
It'd be nice to see Chris on UKAPS and sharing the success he's had with his stunning scape ;)
It'd also be great to get updates of Filipe's scape as it matures...let's hope his fertz system works and you don't get RSI trimming it :D
Looking forward to seeing develop, i will be down next week so i expect to see it fully grown in with those 5000 root tabs feeding them stems :lol:
I now know exactly how to use root tabs...:rolleyes::)
Back in about 2008 i had the pleasure of hosting the first (or possibly second) UKAPS get together, it was a great couple of days with shop visits, scape talks, beer and what turned into a late night poker session! the following morning i had to make about 20 rounds of bacon sandwiches :joyful:
Maybe it is time to do something similar :thumbup:
Sounds good to me...:cool:

expect to see it fully grown in with those 5000 root tabs feeding those stem
They better work cost me 20 quid in them lol

I didnt do anything its was a pleasure being there thank you for the invite and the extra millennium stone mate got 20kilos sat in the garden looking at me saying scape me scape me lol

beer and what turned into a late night poker session! the following morning i had to make about 20 rounds of bacon sandwiches :joyful:
So it just turned in to a party lol

Also can't wait to see it grown in Filipe's tanks always age beautifully, he plans them well :)

Also, now I've seen it I can't unsee it... look at the front on shot of the tank... see the creepy arm reaching up?? :eek:

Here you go...

Attachments

• 20190901_205853.jpg
    20190901_205853.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 199
Thanks for the great pics all!

It was the best day with a really lovely group of people including many from UKAPS which was great to see :)

It'd also be great to get updates of Filipe's scape as it matures...let's hope his fertz system works and you don't get RSI trimming it :D

Will be sure to post some updates as things progress - once those stems pop up at the back it will look amazing. Filipes fertilization system will be used on this tank - it works really well for him!

Just one more thank you to you @Jayefc1

Your help was greatly appreciated on the day mate. Think @Siege will agree that was the most rapid plant prep we’ve ever had to do because Filipe sets quite a pace with those pinsettes :lol:

Also can't wait to see it grown in Filipe's tanks always age beautifully, he plans them well :)

Also, now I've seen it I can't unsee it... look at the front on shot of the tank... see the creepy arm reaching up?? :eek:

Not any more I broke the little finger off today! :)

Tannins currently mega. More purigen needed I think!

Back