• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Filter for 20L

i bought an EHEIM LiBERTY 75 for my 13L but I have not yet set it up so can't comment how good its but being EHEIM i'll assume its pretty good.
I've seen a few post where people are using the Boyu EF-05 from All Pond Solutions but again i haven't used one so not sure on their performance and it does not look too Aesthetically pleasant to the eye but if it's going to be hidden away somewhere I guess that doesn't matter

I've got Tetratec ex400 for my 20 l shrimp aquarium and I am quite satisfied with it. I've searched for a long time for the best one. I wanted an external one, and tetratec i think was the best option. I haven't tried The boyu filter but It looked for me not so reliable. The other advantage of the Tetratec is that You can place it under the aquarium and the flow is strong enough. Also you can regulate it. And it is cheaper with media thane Eheim classic (in Lithuania). Furthermore it is quiet enough to stay in my bedroom:)

Back