• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Filter help (parts etc)

mr. luke

I have dug out an old eheim professional 2224 that i want to use for my 60l tank, but a silly amount of parts are missing.....
Does anyone know where i can buy the following from?
2 media baskets......
The double tap connector that connects the filter canister to the pipework

There are more parts misisng but they are easily sourced.
I was thinking that if i couldnt find a conector i could diy some pipes on with some pvc solvent weld and a lot of silicon and have an inline tap to regulate the flow (cant be at its full 700lph as its on a betta and shrimp tank thats around 60l).
i could also diy it so i wouldnt need the media baskets but id rather not have too :)
Any help would be great :D

mr. luke said:
I have dug out an old eheim professional 2224 that i want to use for my 60l tank, but a silly amount of parts are missing.....
Does anyone know where i can buy the following from?
2 media baskets......
The double tap connector that connects the filter canister to the pipework

There are more parts misisng but they are easily sourced.
I was thinking that if i couldnt find a conector i could diy some pipes on with some pvc solvent weld and a lot of silicon and have an inline tap to regulate the flow (cant be at its full 700lph as its on a betta and shrimp tank thats around 60l).
i could also diy it so i wouldnt need the media baskets but id rather not have too :)
Any help would be great :D

Mr Luke

Please find atttache short cut to your parts list
http://www.aquatics-online.co.uk/catalo ... -parts.asp

More detailed part list
http://www.aquatics-online.co.uk/bigpic ... s_2224.htm

Hope this helps

Regards
paul.

Thanks for that :D
Its going to cost me about £35 for all the parts and new seals i think so not too bad compared to the cost of a new filter :D

Back