• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Filter Recommendation for ADA Mini-m

Stu Worrall

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Ive ordered a cube garden mini-m tank to replace my tropica aquacube but will need to upgrade the filter as its just got a HOB on there at the moment.

Im after some recommendations for an external cannister that will be up to the job and will fit the cal-aqua nano inlet/lily if I can pick some up in the future.

Ive been checking ebay for used bargains to come up but theres so many different filters and models out there..

The tank size is 36cm X 22cm X 26cm (not sure how many litres it is)

Dan Crawford said:
Fluval 105 for me pal, spot on IMO and cheap :0)
cheers dan :) is that the same one that Greame uses on his 30cm?

and, does it have those odd kinked hoses or can you change them for clear?

yeah thats the same one mate. Just swap the stupid hose for clear and the inlet and outlet for Cal Aqua nano glassware and JD.

For reference, i'm running a 405 on my 30 x 30 x 30 :lol:

Dan Crawford said:
yeah thats the same one mate. Just swap the stupid hose for clear and the inlet and outlet for Cal Aqua nano glassware and JD.

For reference, i'm running a 405 on my 30 x 30 x 30 :lol:

Hi Dan...do you regulate the flow down quite considerbly or does the lily tube(glassware) defract some of this...? Interested as I have a similar filter ' spare' and would like your comments and recommendations. Thx

Back