• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Filter tubing online

Garuf

I need some replacement filter tubing for my Ex1200 as I've chopped mine so many times that it's now far too short for purpose. Does anyone know where to get some from as cheap as possible?

Cheers young 'un. Do you know what size I'd need?

Yeah that's what I though, just 22mm seemed really thick. It's not, the tetratec stuff is 25mm! But yeah, I'll be ordering me some of that, my tubing is a bit of a joke. And my heater going and melting itself (no, really :twisted: ) hasn't helped at all.

Garuf said:
Yeah that's what I though, just 22mm seemed really thick. It's not, the tetratec stuff is 25mm! But yeah, I'll be ordering me some of that, my tubing is a bit of a joke. And my heater going and melting itself (no, really :twisted: ) hasn't helped at all.

i got some 22mm and it is thick, very hard to bend so instead i bought the clear hose of AE which is 16/19mm. Much more flexible.
The way i have my pipework positioned i doubt the 22mm stuff would of actually bent around the side :wideyed: you need something better than scissors to cut...

I don't fancy paying £3 for something I know I can get cheaper though. :(
ideally It'd drill a hole in the stand but since this is impossible I need extra length, the stuff I have is fine but too short by about half a foot so there's no wiggle room. This was fine before but now it's hampering the position of the filter and heater as everything only just fits.

Garuf said:
I don't fancy paying £3 for something I know I can get cheaper though. :(
ideally It'd drill a hole in the stand but since this is impossible I need extra length, the stuff I have is fine but too short by about half a foot so there's no wiggle room. This was fine before but now it's hampering the position of the filter and heater as everything only just fits.

i only ordered it as i needed lots of other stuff too.

16/22mm, i just bought 1m (jbl) this morning to form a loop round and back under an external heater from one of my ex 1200's, from the lfs and it cost me £3.30, should this go into the guinness book of world records?
later,
bazz!

Back