Final photo shoots - nice link

Superman

Good to see that good photos can be produced from a lower spec hybrid camera than mine as they used the A640 and I have the A710.

I think I need to practice my photography.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Superman said:
Good to see that good photos can be produced from a lower spec hybrid camera than mine as they used the A640 and I have the A710.
I think I need to practice my photography.
The key is always the lighting! ;)

Graeme Edwards

Founder
Just link. It just shows how hard it is to get the right shot. Not many people have access to the remote flash guns (slaves).
Im thinking of getting a wiless flash for my 350D, for doing my tank shots. Its expensive though at around £400 for the control unit and a wiless flash.

Dave Spencer

I have a Nikon SB600 which I use off camera with a sync cord. I plan on getting an SB800 and using it as the master, using both flashes off camera wirelessly. If only I didn`t want that damned 70-200mm f2.8 VR.

I have used a light box on my 60cm, which should give good results with a bit of experimentation.

Dave.

oldwhitewood

That page is quite interesting, I see they are using a Nikon D200 which ain't exactly cheap!

Themuleous

Just goes to show what kind of shots you can get even at home, apart from the camera, nothing there you couldn't do at home, with a few able mates.

Sam