• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fire Extinguisher refills

Lunar Jetman

Where do you guys get your FEs refilled? I’m near Hillingdon, Uxbridge and Chalfont way and I’m struggling to find anywhere. I can order a new bottle from Amazon but wanted to see if I could get the one I have refilled but am struggling to find anywhere.

The sticky at the top of this forum mentions a place called Mr Fizz in Uxbridge. I had a quick look at the website but it wasn't clear if they still do CO² refills. I'm not familiar with that part of the country but there might be more places in that thread that are nearby.

I worked near you and was, also looking at MrFizz. In the end I went for a large, food grade co2 cylinder that needs refilling less than once a year.

Im not near you but I would try to source out of date fe that are very cheap I buy mine at £8 each

Thanks both. Not sure I can get to MrFizz now we’re in lockdown. Might have to look for alternatives.

Back