• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Firefox gone weird (Mac OSX)

Tom

Hi all,

My firefox went strange yesterday. It keeps shrinking itself down, and won't let me restore it. It appears when I squeeze the mouse, but when I try and select it, it just shrinks down again. To use it I have to first click on the firefox logo in the Dock, then go to the menu at the top and select "view full screen".

I tried re-installing with the latest version, but it's still the same problem. :thumbdown:

Any ideas what's gone wrong?

Cheers,
Tom

I gave up on firefox a long time ago. too slow and lots of bugs.

Went on to Chrome which seems to slow down within days of 'cahing' and the Safari which kept trying to get me to download Quicktime and finally settled on Opera.

Has some bugs still but a lot lot faster than firefox :) I have it skinned to look like Chrome though as I like the minimalist UI that Chrome has.

AC

I use a pc but I've just changed to chrome from firefox as quite often the forum takes an age to load pages and quite a few times says server not responding. As I didn't have troubles with IE8 a few months ago I thought it must just be firefox. Turns out its the same on chrome, but I love it anyways!

Have been using opera for years now, have tried all the different browsers but always end back with Opera. It has its little wobblies every now and again and a few websites won't accept it.

Back