• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

First Attempt!

saintly said:
looks great mate,

its done its job, so start again. its how we learn. im discovering this quickly. you cant really take this scape any further IMO. go for it ;)

That's pretty much how I'm seeing it now. I've spent most of the day looking through my copy of the IAPLC 2008 book for inspiration :) I've got a few ideas so far but i'll think on it for a bit longer ;)

P.s. Your new scape is looking really promising so far mate....Good stuff 8)

Well this scape is now gone in preparation for the new one, I'm quite glad really as I started to dislike it quite a lot :twisted: . So I went hardscape shopping yesterday and returned with some nice bogwood pieces. Here's a pic of a few of the pieces I bought.

003-14.jpg

All for £11...BARGAIN :D

I'll buy the job lot for £12 :p
They look the bees knee's you got any ideas on what you're going to do with them?

Garuf said:
I'll buy the job lot for £12 :p
They look the bees knee's you got any ideas on what you're going to do with them?

Ooooo....£12, that's a good offer but.....think i'll have to pass :p
To be honest I'm thinking along the lines of something similar to Dan Crawford's last scape but with a splash of red thrown in and without the moss (maybe) :?

Thomas McMillan said:
You've got some nice bits there, nice one!

Cheers Thomas, my lfs had a lot of really nice pieces in yesterday.

Back