• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

First Pics with canon 7D in St. James park

Piece-of-fish

Hi, so i am a happy owner of 7D now and i am very happy with it.
I also got 50mm 1.4 usm prime lens.
After taking some advice from Mark was able to make these on Sunday. They are all straight from the camera.
I was a bit surprised i shot something like that myself :lol:

bird1-ukaps.jpg

bird2-ukaps.jpg

jusley-ukaps.jpg

First 2 were taken with 100mm macro and the last one with 50mm

This thing on the other hand is getting obsessive and extremely expensive :crazy:

It is expensive but worth every penny :)

Im enjoying our new camera also. Clarissa took pics of the pelican when it was snowing. Got some good shots then too :)

Good shots indeed Ed,like the bokeh in the shots of the young lady,(i presume your good lady),you will love it mate great camera,

John.

Thanks guys...
Worth every penny i would say. Live once afterall :) and memories are great part of our life.
Starting to look at L series already :lol:
I am so glad aquascaping got me into photography. 1,5 years ago i didnt know who Takashi amano is or what is shatter speed and aperture :D

George Farmer said:
Very nice, Edward! Congrats on the 7D.

I think I will treat myself to a 7D when I return from a 6 month tour of duty in Afghanistan next year.

Thanks George...
How are you going to live without plants for 6 months? ;)

Shot first video with it today of my office tank. Need to get into some editing and post it a bit later.

Ed I filmed the introduction of my rummys and the video size was HUGE!

Shame I couldnt catch all the fish and film myself releasing them again :(

Check the video sizes else you will have 200mb videos with only 8 seconds of footage (lol)

Back