• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Critique my hardscape First proper hardscape

RudeDogg1

Opinions please guys my first proper hardscape. I am waiting for another bit of wood to attach to my tiny bit can’t believe that cost £29 . Sorry about all the bleddy reflections
b61c9d928994dc4c8e148133dbbb16fe.jpg

Like the theme, roots and rocks, but might look better with some more hardscape. The hardscape seems a bit lost, in front of the dramatic backdrop. A plain backdrop and some more rocks, would be my input. 👍

Well the backgrounds not going anywhere lol. Don’t want to over fill with rock really else there won’t be any room for plants

Raising it might help. Its just lost against that background at the moment. Whats you plan for plants?

So I think it’s come out alright there’s tonnes of little tissue culture stems in the back which should look cool when they grow out. I used the minced up moss method on the rocks and I have more on the way to tie to the wood (mainly to hide the superglue on the existing bit ha).

397f751d6c79ef314679b5749f27b35b.jpg

cddce8c392b66c1d2450a19fe07751a7.jpg

Looks cool. Can you attach some weeping moss on the background ledges ? Maybe even some pinnatifida? It would make it come alive, like a jagged cliff face with some vegetation growing here and there:
1604132896776.jpeg

1604132919710.jpeg

I have actually used the minced moss method on some of the background. And added more moss to the wood. Got some more coming to cover more of the wood and I want to mince abit more up to double my chances.

Back