• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

First tank

Hi, I am new here but wanted to get some feedback on my first tank. It's a 20l cube that's been running for about 6 weeks or so now. I have three Ramshorn snails and a few cherry shrimp, although the shrimp are keeping a low profile at the moment. Have I let it get too overgrown?

Please excuse the phone photo.

d2e69a8c5722ba4c399f7c889fcc5859.jpg

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. The shrimp have only been in a couple of weeks so it's too early to expect babies yet I guess. I was worried that some had died as I had only seen one or two but I saw five grazing on algae earlier so I guess all the plants must be hiding them.

Thanks for the Photoshop work too, that looks much better.

One suggestion for you... it looks like your Bacopa is getting a bit smothered by the.. is it cabomba?. Maybe try having one of each species on each side of the wood to give them more equal chance to grow...?

One suggestion for you... it looks like your Bacopa is getting a bit smothered by the.. is it cabomba?. Maybe try having one of each species on each side of the wood to give them more equal chance to grow...?
Thanks, I will give that a try. It would tidy things up a bit.

love it, I dont think its overgrown at all im aiming for a heavily planted tank myself so no doubt will end up overgrown. Love the cabomba

Back