• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish Fish Fish

Smells Fishy

For those of you who don't know Fish Fish Fish is an online fish store. I thought there were a legit company, good website, Facebook page with loads of likes, so I went for it and spend nearly £100 on there site. Which turned into me being taken for a mug for nearly a month, on the 10th it would have been a month since they took the money out my bank but I asked for a refund today over the phone. Hopefully should get my money back real soon if they don't mess me around further. I ordered the superfish planty 25, heater and fish food. I had some big plans. Not happening now since they told my partner on the phone there's a problem with the only supplier for this tank, they just can't get them anymore. Pretty bummed but I can except it, what I can't except is how awful they treated me and how it's not right what they are doing. When I ordered the tank online it said it was in stock, I waited a week and was then told over email they are out of stock and that's why i havent received it, but they gave me a date I would have my delivery by, the 27th. That didn't happen they let me down again. Bare in mind this is me chasing everything up. The next week I phone them up because of there stupid opening times and I'm told it got damaged in transit! The manager said it had to be sent back to him to assess it first before anything can be done about it. Days and weeks went by and my phone calls and emails were ignored. It just wasn't right. This whole ordeal has been so stressful. I've said all this because I have to vent, I can't really bottle all this up and not tell you. I've washed my hands of this company.

Got my money back today so I went ahead and bought an Aquael Asap 100. Fish Fish Fish may have ruined my waterfall emerged plans but I've got something else in mind, not as good but still a very interesting take on the hobby.

Arghh, glad to hear you got your money back. I was just going to say that as long as you have not received anything, you have more consumer rights than if they sent out something, even if totally not what you ordered.....If you did receive something, even if it was just an empty plastic bag, you have to deal with the same shop to prove it, rather than getting your money back via your bank....I've been there....

Arghh, glad to hear you got your money back. I was just going to say that as long as you have not received anything, you have more consumer rights than if they sent out something, even if totally not what you ordered.....If you did receive something, even if it was just an empty plastic bag, you have to deal with the same shop to prove it, rather than getting your money back via your bank....I've been there....

It wouldn't surprise me if they did send me someone else's order, they are that bad. One of the many phone calls to them took place at about 1pm. I briefly spoke and then the guy on the phone said he can't help me because they had closed at 12pm, so I said why did you answer the phone then? The answer was a lame "I was sat in the office" well don't answer the phone if you your not intending to be of help and if they were really closed then the phone should have went to an answer phone message. My experience has left me knowing the company's a botch job with little customer service experience.

Back