• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish recommendation

I was going to say <"Corydoras (ln.9 ) weitzmani">, but are they <"Corydoras (ln.6) tukano"> ?

cheers Darrel
Correct! Got really lucky and when we mentioned them on ukaps i asked the fish barn if they could get any. They’re normally good at getting the fish I want in but it can take a long time for the rare species to pop up. On the off chance he’d ordered some the day before! Feel pretty lucky as it’s a species I’ve never seen in the flesh and was obviously on my wish list.

They’re now with the darter characins and some tucano tetras which I also picked up.

Cheers

Correct! Got really lucky and when we mentioned them on ukaps i asked the fish barn if they could get any. They’re normally good at getting the fish I want in but it can take a long time for the rare species to pop up. On the off chance he’d ordered some the day before! Feel pretty lucky as it’s a species I’ve never seen in the flesh and was obviously on my wish list.

They’re now with the darter characins and some tucano tetras which I also picked up.

Cheers
Aha! I saw those tucanos last week and thought they were lovely, and cheaper than usual. Glad they've gone to a lovely home! 😍 Good old Fish Barn, what a great shop 😀

Aha! I saw those tucanos last week and thought they were lovely, and cheaper than usual. Glad they've gone to a lovely home! 😍 Good old Fish Barn, what a great shop 😀
They’ve not let me down yet!

Yeh, thought they’d be the perfect fit with the ammocryptocharax due to how small they are. They really are tiny so shouldn’t be much competition.

Back