• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

fissidens fontanus

John Starkey

Hi all,i would like some of this moss for my new aquascape,is there anywhere in the uk that sells it? i know its available from aquatic magic but i believe they are in the usa,has anyone used these people and how good are they,regards john.

I've used them they're really good, i'd still try and source some local first though.

Aquatic Magic are in Malaysia.. I've spent around £300 with them over the past month and everything has been great apart from some rather dead looking pellia and 1 of 2 regulators hasn't turned up yet.

I had some trouble with my solenoid from them but that's all sorted now. As you've seen the fisidens in my tank is great and it came from them (as a freebie!) I got two portions which TBF were quite small but it grew pretty quick, mine is about two months old.

yep I have some, PM me ur address and we'll sort something out! I only charge postage to UKAPS peeps!

Back