• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Flexi Mini island scape

With the right sélection of plants this can be an awesome nano nature aquarium.

I would add some small stem plants like H.Micranthemoides on the back left

Thanks for your feedback! I hope so too What do you think about my selection this far?

Not sure I want any stem plants... I want this scape only to be like "ah that's beautiful!" and not "I really have to trim those stems someday soon..."

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Questions about PAR and low tech

I'm thinking of use the Flexi mini led instead.

I have made an extender for the light. Now it is 10 cm above the edge of the tank.

This will give me 22 par at the sand and between 30-40 par were the plants will grow .

But at the top of the driftwood there will be maybe 80-90 par at the water level.

Anyone knows if this will be too much light without CO2 injection? Will I have algae on the wood maybe?

Last edited:
DIY lamp stand coming up
04921fd19ca38f74bb5f3c842d5c7463.jpg

Finally planted!

I've been waiting for Dennerle a few weeks now. But I decided to only go for Tropica plants.

Anubias Pettit
Bucephalandra sp "red"
Fissidens moss
Riccardia moss
Hydrocotyle tripartita
And two other mosses that came with some cherry shrimps. I'm not sure what species.
2f0f0f2b667c4ae14eb1bf9c30631871.jpg

9e76c9cd118192889a5e127d4c399264.jpg

Better pictures are coming

Last edited:
Looks great i am currently looking at nanos been looking at 30cm cubes and ada mini m and flexi aswel canbot decide but have the bug again and looking forward to getting an aquarium again but these look excellent mate well done

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back