• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Flip Side of Scaping (Reusing Amazonia)

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Just tore down Windswept...and decided to repurpose the garden furniture as an Amazonia drying table:D
It's been rinsed, and when it's dry I'll sieve it to get rid of dust, and the like, and then it should be good to go another round.

P.S. don't tell the wife:shh:

34777352232_d464b58b8d_b.jpg

Hey Ryan, sounds like a good idea. I also thought it'd be a good idea to show that reusing Gucci substrate can be done quite easily; either way it saves a few quid, since it an't cheap.
As far as nutrient content goes I'm sure it'll be fine since I've been luxury dosing for most of the scapes lifetime. I don't think it'll be lacking in NPK or traces.

Thanks Zeus. I'm not too sure TBH. They both belong to the kitchen, my wife would strongly disapprove...if she ever found out:eek:
Although, if memory serves they were both bought from Wilko's at different times.

As luck would have it they are the perfect size for separating regular from powder, and powder from dust.
The smaller gauge is plastic, the larger metal, as seen below.

Necessity is mother of invention after all:D

0335040_l.jpg

Back