• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fluctuating gauge

Regulator probably in need of a service IMO, I'd strip it down and clean the seal/springs, checking for any perishing of the seal.

Thanks Zeus,

I have also noticed that when the solenoid is off that it is still releasing Co2, about 1 bubble every 40 seconds. Would you say they are both related? I switched the fire extinguisher out 2 days ago and i have only noticed it since then.

I found the culprit, a faulty checkvalve. I may order a new one. Is there such thing as an checkvalve specifically for co2 or should any standard one work?

These are probably better quality valves.... so purchase a few in case one of these fails!
Stainless Steel CO2 Non-Return Check Valve.
_OvfYQXPn5QHaHa?w=187&h=185&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.25&pid=1.jpg

hoggie

Stainless Steel CO2 Non-Return Check Valve

Thank you.

The saying "you get what you pay for is true", especially when it comes to All Pond Solutions. I have bought 3 of their products over the years and all have failed withing 6 months. An external filer, Air pumps and now their check valve. I should know better in future.

Back