• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fluval Aqualife & Plant on a Planted Aquarium?

Ryan Young

Hi,
Recently purchased a Fluval Fresh F90, the Fluval Aqualife and plant LED came with it but am not sure whether this is better than what I have now in terms of growing plants; for the price the light costs I feel like it should be but as I have other lighting options I would like to know which people feel is better.

The light I have at the moment is an All Pond Solutions 2x T5 HO 39w with 6500k bulbs.
The LED: http://www.fluvalaquatics.com/ca/pr...rum-performance-led-strip-light/#.WKIHdDuLSUk

I have looked for reviews but cant really seem to find anything that I can use properly and do not know enough about lighting for plants to decide myself.
I feel in terms of looks, the LED wins hands down for me but as it is about performance, I need guidance from you guys.

Let me know what you think,
Thanks,
Ryan

I have one on a low tech.
Works well for me,although probably in the medium light catagory.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A well-planted tank is only good because the person who installed it has thought of everything: right from the bottom, even before he started the tank. So, if someone wants to create their own aquarium, they need to be sure where they want it and, more importantly, how they want this tank to look.
That is why I recently bought myself an unusually beautiful java moss that performs a huge number of functions in my aquarium and the most pleasant thing is that it creates coziness for my aquarium, no matter how strange it sounds)

Back