• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fluval Flex LED V Dennerle 24 watt Scapers light.

Melll

Hi, I hope someone can help me out here.

I am setting back up my Fluval Flex 34 litre tank, it will be planted, Co2 injected. Now I have the choice of lighting for it, the LEDs in the lid of the tank or to use the Dennerle 24 watt cfl light. Which would be the better light to use?

Appreciate any and all help :)

Please ignore the above question, I have just gone to give the tank a good coat of looking over with a cup of coffee when I saw a long crack in the tank running from top to bottom so now it is in the bin. The crack was not there last night so not sure how or why that happened. :(

Although it's a sad result, I'd much rather see this before filling. I have had one tank leak (in my office!!) and it's not pretty.

Although it's a sad result, I'd much rather see this before filling. I have had one tank leak (in my office!!) and it's not pretty.

Totally agree with you. I would have been very upset if it went in a month or so. :eek:

Back