• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fluval Flex

Thanks ☺ Im interested in the 57 litre tank & it seems to be available for £150 through aquapet & their amazon outlet... appreciate the link!

Hi Manisha, I Went to see George do a workshop last Saturday. At Maidenhead Aquatics St Albans. They had the tanks for sale :)https://fishkeeper.co.uk/productshowroom/aquarium/aquariums/?by_page=32&per_page=32

Thanks Roy, there's no price online but we have a Maidenhead in Belfast, so will have to give them a buzz!

If only there was a traditional shaped rectangular all in one set up instead of a cube...!

Hi Manisha, I've seen this in Maidenhead Aquatics, and pets at home; I think it was £80 for the 35l, didn't check the larger; but could be a good deal, seems very interesting shape!

Thanks ☺ Im interested in the 57 litre tank & it seems to be available for £150 through aquapet & their amazon outlet... appreciate the link!

Thanks Roy, there's no price online but we have a Maidenhead in Belfast, so will have to give them a buzz!

If only there was a traditional shaped rectangular all in one set up instead of a cube...!

There is, try the aqua one range :)

I have a fluval flex it arrived Wednesday but it's still sat in its box as I can't find anywhere to put it! :banghead:

Back