• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fluval Roma 90L

ArronM

Hey guys and girls, so I have a Fluval Roma 90, with the standard light. I am thinking of upgrading that light unit for better plant growth also thinking of adding co2 injection as well but the light is first for me as I’m new to planted tanks.

I’m happy to have the lids removed if there is some sort of attachment that would let me have a raised light for more spread? I feel it’s currently to close to the water especially for floating plants…

I’m also new to how strong to have the light for plants and also what Colors etc.

Thanks in advance.

all depends what sort of money you want to spend on the light. As for strength of light that will also depend on co2, plants trying to grow etc..

Hey guys and girls, so I have a Fluval Roma 90, with the standard light. I am thinking of upgrading that light unit for better plant growth also thinking of adding co2 injection as well but the light is first for me as I’m new to planted tanks.

I’m happy to have the lids removed if there is some sort of attachment that would let me have a raised light for more spread? I feel it’s currently to close to the water especially for floating plants…

I’m also new to how strong to have the light for plants and also what Colors etc.

Thanks in advance.
I have the 125L and my floating plants grow like crazy. They are close to the lights. I'm using the standard light and added aquasky.

Back