• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

FoF 2009 UKAPS Display Aquascapes

All the tanks look cool guys, im especially liking the tropica aquacube :thumbup:

Also instensive silicon dioxide(SiO2) is one of the main causes of brown algea(diatom).

not exactly, but i wont go any further to sidetrack from the thread. you can PM me or start a new thread if you wish :thumbup:

thanks, Aaron

john starkey said:
Hi George ,
nice pics mate and thanks for all the updates on the fof,
regards john.
Thanks, John! Real shame you couldn't be there mate. BTW I haven't forgotton your software... ;)

aaronnorth said:
All the tanks look cool guys, im especially liking the tropica aquacube :thumbup:
Thanks, Aaron!

Most visitors like the Tropica AquaCube the best. It is a stunning little gem!

:woot: I hope that one day I might even be half as good at aquascaping than the guys who did those scapes [great job!]

Hi George,

I think the arguement has turned into something with no benefits too.I am sorry if I offended you.

Regards

ilaymir

i have to add that i actually dislike 'clean' tanks, whilst showing the skills of the scaper, i prefer to have a little bit of alge there, not only to make it look a little bit more natural but to allow the fish something to graze on.
But to be fair, if there isnt anything in these tanks as they are for display purposes it is pointless having the algae.

Anyway, lets keep drumming up the enthusiasm for the UK aquascaping and plant scene. I have noticed a few more new members recently, more than normal i have to say. Whether this will be a good or bad thing, only time will tell.

Nice one guys, congrats, and yes i am jealous! :D

Back