• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[FoF] October 2008

What we need is a video link up! Laptop and a webcam would do the trick, there must be wireless on site...

Egmel said:
What we need is a video link up! Laptop and a webcam would do the trick, there must be wireless on site...
Very easy to do if you have the wifi there, I do that on my dog at home so I can keep an eye on it when we are both working LOL

well me, graeme and tom will be there, that souls be enough to entice the female members LOL now something for the fellas? Beer? Plants? Hardscape? Unparalleled conversation (not from me) oh, free stuff! That ought to do it :lol:

Dan Crawford said:
well me, graeme and tom will be there, that souls be enough to entice the female members LOL now something for the fellas? Beer? Plants? Hardscape? Unparalleled conversation (not from me) oh, free stuff! That ought to do it :lol:

I was already comming, but I'll take the free stuff and the beer ;)

Had a check today on the trains, seems like there are plenty of trains that go there and its only £25 for a day anytime return, so if work permits looks like I will be coming down on the Saturday.
Is there a timeline of events planned for the UKAPS stand? Like demo of planted tank etc...?

Good effort fellas!

There's no schedule yet, we'll do that after a chat with the organiser coz there will be a few other things going on on other stands. The aquascaping demo will be done on Saturday.

Looking forward to it guys, UKAPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Tom said:
So what's the plan for Friday?? There was a reason I was going to ask you when we were going to be finished, but I can't remember why now so its obviously not that important!

Tom
Friday we are building the stand so get those big guns out! well, i recon Graeme has enough for both of us :lol: There's plenty to keep you busy mate, don't worry ;) We'll be packing up and driving back Sunday night.

Dan Crawford said:
No offence Dan, Graeme and Tom but I'm there for the free stuff I'm afraid ;)

Hi Guys

Puter is playing up and i can't find a decent website with all the details on so i wonder if some of you can answer a few questions aout this weekend.

I plan to make the short trip from just outside Brighton on saturday so wont take too long to get there.

Does anyone know how much it will be to get it ?,
what time the doors open on saturday ?
will there be anything for sale there (fish, plants, dry goods etc) ?
and do you have to pay for parking.

many thanks in advance and look forward to chattin with you.

Andy

andy said:
Hi Guys
Last year it was about £3! you can get in free with last months PFK if i remember rightly
andy said:
About 9-10am
andy said:
Yeah, loads of dry goods and discus and goldfish for sure, not sure about anything else.
andy said:
Don't know mate, sorry.
HTH
Dan

LondonDragon said:
Egmel said:

Its actually this map ;) bit further from the station, I was planning on walking that! lol
Directions from the station
oops :oops: it was showing the same one you had when I copied the link so I obviously got the wrong link :oops: sorry

There is a bus servicethe number 30 or 31 by the looks of it. Don't know how much it'll cost but the Bus station is less than 2 mins walk from Havant train station. Or you could get a taxi, it's under 5 miles so shouldn't cost too much

Dan Crawford said:
andy said:
Hi Guys
Last year it was about £3! you can get in free with last months PFK if i remember rightly
andy said:
About 9-10am
andy said:
Yeah, loads of dry goods and discus and goldfish for sure, not sure about anything else.
andy said:
Don't know mate, sorry.
HTH
Dan

Thanks Dan...most helpful.

Will there be any plants for sale on the ukaps or other stands ?

Back