• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[FoF] October 2008

john starkey said:
Hi Dan,what time are you getting there friday? regards john
Before 5 hopefully, lots to do once we arrive ;) no skyving in the bar with a glass of red :lol:

Hi Dan,Steve uk,superman,and myself should be there about 2pm,regards john.get the red uncorked son :lol:

Dan Crawford said:
andy said:
what time the doors open on saturday ?
About 9-10am
http://www.fbas.co.uk/Events.html states that events kick off at 11am on the Sat and 10:30 on the Sun but it doesn't say what time doors open.
andy said:
and do you have to pay for parking.
Don't know mate, sorry.
As far as I remember the venue doesn't charge so if there is a charge it'll be a small FBAS one, I'm guessing not, but you can contact the holiday village to check. I do remember it being limited parking though as there's only a small car park.

SteveUK said:
If you have this months PFK there is a voucher for free entry in it somewhere! Still, I think entry is probably in the £5 region, but I'm not 100% sure.
I've checked and my last four copies have the free vouchers in. If anyone wants a spare I'll bring all four although I'll be using two!

Should be fun, just packed my suitcase!

Will you guys have some T-Shirts similar to these on sale at the UKAPS stand?

mg4870kc4.jpg

Would be cool for all forum members to wear one so we know who they were and publicise the forum ;)

LondonDragon said:
I took loads last year and never sold one, so we didn't think it was a worthwhile investment for this year. I've prolly got a few left from last year (i dished most of them out a UKaps meetings) so i'll bring what i can find.

Superman said:
[
I've checked and my last four copies have the free vouchers in. If anyone wants a spare I'll bring all four although I'll be using two!

Should be fun, just packed my suitcase!

Ooh, might need at least one. I intend to buy PFK tonight if I get to the newsagents in time. Might have one in the last few PFK I bought but not sure :)

You're keen! I'm packing tonight... Last minute eh? ;) I've gotta be up and at the train station for 7am!

Dan Crawford said:
LondonDragon said:
I took loads last year and never sold one, so we didn't think it was a worthwhile investment for this year. I've prolly got a few left from last year (i dished most of them out a UKaps meetings) so i'll bring what i can find.
Oooh, Tee-Shirts :D What's the suggested donation for one? ;) (assuming you manage to rummage a couple out)

Well if Doors open around 9 on Sat then I'll prob be leaving mine around 8ish to get a parking space. That's after cycling over to feed my sister's cat (see I have to work to have access to the car!)

Can always have a meet up with us folks who are staying down there before the show opens! UKAPS breakfast meet anyone? :D

Happy to exchange phone numbers with ppl to help organise anything like that :)

SteveUK said:
Can always have a meet up with us folks who are staying down there before the show opens! UKAPS breakfast meet anyone? :D

Thats a nice idea mate!

Way Hayyyyyy, UKAPS baby!!!

Im getting really excited now. You will all have to introduce your selfs and give us your forum names too. Its going to be hard putting nick names to real names, to faces :? But please, come and hang out with us, one big happy family.

;)

Im so happy, I cant feel my arms!!!

I've just packed :D I think I'll have to get some nibbly bits for the weekend if I can. Had some nice mini danish pastries from Morrisons a couple weeks ago :rolleyes:

I think this will actually be my first true UKAPS meet, seeing as how I've managed to miss a couple already (I blame the trains!)

Tom

Awesomeness! Yah, I know what you mean Graeme. That's one of the reasons I changed my Forum nickname after the TGM meet earlier this year from DevUK. SteveUK is a little easier seeing as my name is actually Steve ;)

SteveUK said:
Awesomeness! Yah, I know what you mean Graeme. That's one of the reasons I changed my Forum nickname after the TGM meet earlier this year from DevUK. SteveUK is a little easier seeing as my name is actually Steve ;)
I don't think I could change my forum name! My internet moniker has always been Egmel; ever since the internet existed. I think the BBC is about the only place where I don't use it and that's only because Helen_ was available!
Dan Crawford said:
SteveUK said:

Thats a nice idea mate!
It is indeed, what time, I can come and gate crash if it's not too early. :)

Back