• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

for music fans

chris1004

Hi music fans, here are some of my favourite music links, hope you enjoy....

Banging the drums.... 8) 8) 8)

Playing that funky guitar..... 8) 8) 8)

Anyone got any better musical links than that ????

No way :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: , some of that air has got to be coming out of another orifice surely!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Loved it can't wait to show my mates and family, already fowarding the link, cheers for that one. :D

Dave, loved that radio head clip mate it is a truly amazing sound reminds me a lot of pink floyd and there is no way anyone could take that as an insult.

Joecoral said:
Can't beat Travis Barker for a bit of drumming

By the way, that final link you posted chris, he's actually trying to cover a song originally by this guy, who plays it much better:

Totally agree with the second point and although I think Travis is an amazing drummer the clip you posted is IMO not his best work by a long way.This is just one of many examples of his work, the dude rocks, big time.....

So does this guy.....

Did you like the Travis link? I love it, if I was a girl I would want his babbies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Back