• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Suggestion For sale on ebay

nduli

Guys, not sure if this is an idea you have had before but have you thought about a subforum under the for sale section to highlight those ebay auctions that may be of interest to members. Seen it in use on another none aquatics forum I frequent and its been really useful for some...

It's a worry that some of the sponsors may not take too kindly to it. People do often posts stuff they have found in the forum or point people in the direction if asked. Putting everything found on ebay in there may cause a conflict of interests and people self promoting. I know ultimately the board is for the good of the members but the sponsor also keep the costs down I guess.

Thanks for the feedback guys, but there are already lots of links to ebay products being referenced on a lot of posts throughout the forums. We already provide the means for members to exchange and sell their goods, we even go as far as providing a prefix in the sales section for "Ebay/Online" so you can post your own listings too.

Back