• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! For sale section

Martin Osmond

Didn't even know there was one but have just stumbled across it being mentioned. Need 25 posts which i have but i can't seem to find it, any ideas?

Ok mate, thanks for the advice.
Remind me what the score was on wednesday, i seem to have forgotten?;)

Member upgrades are only performed once an hour, so if you reach 25 it might take up to an hour for you to see the sales section. Patience ;)

Thanks mate but i made my 25th post yesterday lunchtime, i'm not bothered just thought i'd let u know as i thought it may be something to do with the new forum?

Seems to be a permission issue which has been corrected, can you guys check again, the upgrade was working fine but once you got added to the new group you did have permission on the forum to actually see it ;)

Hi Paulo,

You might want to look at it again, because I can also see it which is nice :) but wrong :(

Regards, Mike.

You might want to look at it again, because I can also see it which is nice but wrong
I have noticed that when looking at the permissions yesterday, looks like all the Newly Registered account got added to the Registered group when imported, need to see what I can do about it ;)

I have noticed that when looking at the permissions yesterday, looks like all the Newly Registered account got added to the Registered group when imported, need to see what I can do about it ;)

Add another group like registered promoted and give the spec rights for them. Then all old members will get promotion to that group and only newcomers will be in registered. I did this on ours. I wanted to send this in convo but tapatalk hd not working for some reason. Will try to reconnect

Permissions with the sales section have now been corrected, if you do not have 25 posts you will not see it, once you reach 25 posts you will need to wait at least half an hour before you can see the Sales Forum, also for existing members over 25 posts if you have not logged in for a while you will not see the sales section automatically, it will take around half an hour for your permissions to be corrected again, then it will be visible.

Still can't see it:(
Welcome back :) since you haven't visited in a very long time, the next time the group upgrades run you will be upgraded, takes around an hours after you login. thanks

Back