• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Foreground selection & plant height

gratts

Hey guys, I was wondering if there's a list anywhere on the internet that splits plants up into their respective heights, or lists them in groups of foreground/mid/back? I know aquahobby do one, but it seems a bit lacking and sometimes incorrect.
I'm after some ideas for plants to fill a few gaps in my tank. Ideally 10-15cm in height.
I have about 3.4WPG, dosing TPN+ and liquid carbon daily.

Cheers,
Paul

Oooh, didn't know they had a catalogue. I'd always just used their not-so-easy on the eyes website!
Thanks, I'll take a look and get some ideas :)

hi,the Tropica web site has a comprehencive listing of plants on there site,regards john.

gratts said:
Oooh, didn't know they had a catalogue. I'd always just used their not-so-easy on the eyes website!
Thanks, I'll take a look and get some ideas :)

I'm assuming they still do it :? I downloaded it, and it was better than trawling through the web pages.

EDIT: click on 'downlaods' on their homepage. The catalogue with pictures is there (11meg download :? )

Back