• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Forum has been upgraded

I am not sure whether this is an issue or not but I did think I had liked a post via TapaTalk but when I browsed the thread on my laptop it wasn't liked.
Battery is about to die on laptop but will try and test tomorrow unless someone gets their first (it is most likely me not actually pressing the button...)

I am not sure whether this is an issue or not but I did think I had liked a post via TapaTalk but when I browsed the thread on my laptop it wasn't liked.
Battery is about to die on laptop but will try and test tomorrow unless someone gets their first (it is most likely me not actually pressing the button...)
Just tested it via tapatalk and it worked just fine, cheers

My incompetence as usual then
We had an ealier issue which just managed to fix in the last hour, so that could have been associated with that too! Think all the bugs have cleared now :)
But do report anything that might be an issue, it's always best to investigate than to ignore, thanks :)

Hi @LondonDragon,

It seems that login functionality is broken for Google accounts. Please take a look if you have time for that.

Thanks!

Attachments

• ukaps.jpg
    ukaps.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 195
Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that login functionality is broken for Google accounts. Please take a look if you have time for that.
I will look into that later today! thanks for reporting it.

A bit of lunch time troubleshooting! This should be working again ;)

Back