• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to know who the other members are or is this purely aimed at myself?? it seems everyone doesnt want john to go and nor do i, but the fact that 2 members have their differnaces doesnt mean that everybody else has to jump on the band wagon so to speak and all have a little niggle. it reminds me off a thread not long ago about AE i think.

if this is purely based around me, its pathetic that you feel the need to leave such an awesome forum just becuase 2 members dont see eye to eye. After all, i am always made out to be the pantomime villain :lol:

I can sympathise with John, and im also very sad that a very close friend has been upset by such a great thing as Ukaps.

John is a great positive person, and it upsets him and (me included) that people do seem to find it easy to post negativity where it could so easily be avoided. I guess he can only wish people share his enthusiasm for the positive things in life, and when he sees the opposite, it upsets him.

I am really sad and consider John a personal friend, the father of Ukaps, who has been with us from day one and has been more than active in getting hands on with meets, the festival of fish keeping, the lot.

Im gutted, really gutted.

Dont go Johny boy.

Nick16 said:
i'd like to know who the other members are or is this purely aimed at myself?? it seems everyone doesnt want john to go and nor do i, but the fact that 2 members have their differnaces doesnt mean that everybody else has to jump on the band wagon so to speak and all have a little niggle. it reminds me off a thread not long ago about AE i think.

if this is purely based around me, its pathetic that you feel the need to leave such an awesome forum just becuase 2 members dont see eye to eye. After all, i am always made out to be the pantomime villain :lol:
I'm quite sure it's not only one person, it's been a culmination of things i think. I'm not one to guess at what his reasonings are but i'm sure it's more than just one person's remarks.

I suspect John has some stuff going on right now and perhaps UKAPS is not on the list of priorities right now. I think we've all been there at some point - our lives can be pretty hectic and stressful to say the least.

Hopefully he will make his way back to us, in his own time.

In the meantime, if you're reading this John, I echo my PM and wish you all the best in whatever you chose to do, whether it involves UKAPS or not.

Respect, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back