• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Iskánder Vigoa

Seedling
I'm so happy I just found a neon that I thought was dead months ago!! I'm kind of soft with my animals...
today I was reposisionating the plants to make sure the ludwigia was as close as possible to the center of the light, and all the neons and the black one got to school in no time as usual but then one hidden in the back of the filter went all speed to the center of the school!! hahaha what a surprise, I thought it had died and the pleco or the snails had eaten it
at the time I was like well... everybody says neons are kind of fragile so one of eleven... that's not that bad, but the little guy is still here! hahaha

Also, the neon and the black neon do not school together that much right? is it ok to having it like that or should I bought more black neons?
I got the black neon from a friend that bought a bunch but all started dying for almost no reason, all the other fish she has seem to be doing OK, when I putted it in my tank it was small and skinny, but it have gotten bigger than the rest of the standard neons, is this species bigger or something?

Back