• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Found this creature on my cabinet..

vybydyma.jpg

Anyone know what it is?

And if I should make beetle juice of it..

Both of those creatures probably give a nasty bite. I'd leave them well alone.:)

Some species of Caddis fly are water bourne, but I doubt that a single fly would hatch from your tank; water bourne Caddis fly, in my experience, tend to hatch in quite large numbers (20 or 30), so finding a single one debunks this idea. Most likely, it found it's way in the same any other fly or moth would. Just be glad that you have a bit of biodiversity going on in your area :)

Or it may have just laid 20-30 eggs in your tank and you and the husky are going to have lots of little friends soon:)

Or it may have just laid 20-30 eggs in your tank and you and the husky are going to have lots of little friends soon:)

Ha I thought that. Me and wolfcub are prolific fly hunters, he catches em & I watch :)

You might not have much of a room left after he's jumped about catching that many flies. I imagine I would get the same results bouncing a tennis ball across the room in front of my collie:eek:

Back