• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Free Crypts and Java Fern

Jack G

Hi all,

Can't currently post in Trade/Swap.

Recently tore down one of my tanks - was hoping to transfer plants over to new one but timings haven't quite worked out. Long story short I have 2 decent sized java ferns and a good couple of handfulls of Crypt Wendtii and Willsii.

Free to whoever wants them. (UK only)

Best
Jack

I also have a Tripleh TT and Chihiros RGB lights for sale, but perhaps will wait till I can post in correct area for that.

I'd take the willisii mate :thumbup:

Let me know the costs and can always trade with some plants later when you get your tank up and running again

Hi Jack I'll take what you have left my friend if you can post at my cost just let me know how much kind regards alan

Hi Dadofthree, Java fern and Crypt Wilsii taken. More than welcome to the other Crypts. DM me your address

Will you take all the Crypts? DM me your address and I'll get them over

If one of the other guys want the willisii as well then they are free to take it mate, I was just hating to see it go in the bin so would have made space but I'm certainly not in need of it like others might be

Back