Full co2 kit

Discussion in 'CO2Art' started by cvx195, 5 Nov 2018.

1. cvx195

cvx195 Newly Registered

Completely new to co2 and looking around your full kits come across as a good choice. Could you tell me do your kits come with full instruction for setting up etc?

Also was looking to use a co2 fire extinguisher as a source of co2, is this possible with your kit?

2. Zeus.

Zeus. Member

Think full kits are a good way to start as get them cheaper than buying individually, I got a first purchase discount too ;) As for a setting up instructions I think it might of had setup instructions but the gas setup is straight forward IMO I'm sure CO2 Art have a vid on it. But the pH controller did have instructions (you dont need a pH controller BTW - waste of money IMO)

Yes as have a FE for backup when I get low and just swap them over till I get refilled.

3. cvx195

cvx195 Newly Registered

Thanks for the reply Zeus, been looking at FE as have a supply of cheap out of date ones.

Appreciate the heads up on a ph controller need to avoid spending money on useless gadgets, did a lot of that when I was marine keeping.