• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Full disclosure

Hi all,
Thanks everybody, it is still a bit raw at the moment. Since my mum died in February (she had had dementia,), he has had both sepsis and Covid, and been in and out of hospital. At times it had looked quite promising, but eventually his heart condition worsened and he agreed to surgery as a final throw of the dice. He was mentally very alert, he didn't have any regrets and was fully aware that it might be the end.

cheers Darrel

Hi all,
I still haven't sorted the tanks out, I'll update the thread when I do.
I'll give an interim report. I still haven't fully sorted out the BGA tank, and it still has some BGA. Eventually I removed all the dead and moribund moss and just threw some stems and floaters in and it is improving.

I'll get a photo next week.

cheers Darrel

Somehow I missed this thread... My belated condolences for your loss... And all the best wishes for a happy new year with lots of luck.

Hi all,
My belated condolences for your loss... And all the best wishes for a happy new year with lots of luck.
Traditional seasonal greetings to all as well.

Christmas has been a bit difficult, but I've generally been better over the last couple of months.

cheers Darrel

I’ve only just seen this thread. Happy New Year to you Darrel and thank you very much for all your helpful comments over the past year.
Seasons greetings to everyone else as well!

Maybe when you're ready some of the folk you've sent plants to over the years could return the favour so you can replant your tanks.
Darrel sorry for your loss,

As above I'd be happy to help in whichever way I can also

Back