• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Full tank shots

John Starkey

Hi all,i got a wide angle lens on thursday for landscape pics but its also ideal for full tank shots,
IMG_3245-1.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

A few macro pics.
IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg
IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg
img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z267/johnnybegood53/IMG_3233.jpg[/img]

thanks for looking,regards john.

John

Your tank looks great! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap:

What about some spec's? :geek:

What about some close up pics!

Sorry to be so demanding! :crazy:

Andy

your shots look good :clap:

i too spy some denisonii's :D

the plants look very square to me, not enough mixing and mingling. was this the aim at the start? it looks slightly manurfactured like the fields in the countryside. BUT... they do look lush and healthy so all credit there.

Super Swish old bean. The good lady in doors got me a Sigma 10-20 wide angle for my birthday.... nice! 8)

Tank looks great John, we dont get chance to see much of your work pal.

Hi All,i am working away most of this week so i will post some specs and other details when i get home,(posting this on my i phone),thanks for all the nice comments,
regards john.

Congrats on the new toy mate, and congrats on a super tank and aquascape!

I remember first meeting you at the Festival of Fishkeeping in 2007, and you showed me a pic of this very same tank. It looked great back then and it looks great now! Kudos.

George Farmer said:
Congrats on the new toy mate, and congrats on a super tank and aquascape!

I remember first meeting you at the Festival of Fishkeeping in 2007, and you showed me a pic of this very same tank. It looked great back then and it looks great now! Kudos.

Thanks George that maens a lot to me,
regards john.

Back