• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

GA in-store display 120P Iwagumi - Fly above the giant cliff

Re: GA in-store display 120P Iwagumi

Stunning scape in such a short time :crazy: ,,

regards,
john.

The tank is 24 days old now. We captured this shot yesterday. This is pretty strange that only a slight change can be identified as the scape looks ready. ;)

Last week we added in a goup of Hengelis. Maybe a smaller fish would be better what do you think?

5468365359_88d6f0df23_b.jpg

After this shot, today i had to trim the carpet for the 3rd time. It is so dense and healthy. I was worried before that the HC will easily release itself from the substrate on trimming but it's like glued by now.

Looks like a weekly trimming needed. This is worst than a stem tank. :D

Everything seems to be fine now, but we have some hair algae on the carpet. Will see how that goes a week later.
We appreciate all your comments ;)

The rock placement is superb. I specially like the slope on the right side, and the shades it gives, a perfect way to display 3D'ness on a flat photograph. Great sense of depth from the front.

The fish? I can barely see them, I would put some long fin rainbows, or neon rainbows, something just a tad bigger.

I've been long telling my friends to get some red neon tetras for this tank. ;) They will look lovely later if we switch on the last two remaining Sylvania GroLux pinkish tubes that you can see missing from the reflection on the first picture. It will accentuate the color of the fish... We might do these later, just wanted to wait some more for the tank to mature.

Yesterday one of our kind friends (Moszat) took these photos during the official opening ceremony. The images were tanken towards the end of the day - so the water is a bit "pearly".

img1511213747.jpg

img1522213754.jpg

img1510213744.jpg

the shop looks great :clap: .congrats on the opening :D .

Awesome Balazs, love the shop mate, a friend keeps bugging me to visit him in Budapest so I might have to take up his offer soon and visit you guys also ;)

Great looking tank guys! A true credit to you and to shop! The shop is looking awesome too, checked it out on Flickr, so many top quality products........Well done!

Ben

What are the nano's? Can we get some details on those please, Viktor?

Garuf said:
What are the nano's? Can we get some details on those please, Viktor?

Sure, they are 30L cube ones. Using 2x13Watt Wave lamp on it. Filtration is Eheim Ecco Pro 130. Pressurized CO2 with TMC nano diffusers. Soils and plants are different in them just like the scape to show indepedent ideas to the visitors.

5506443263_6e63d5a89b_b.jpg

5506441327_90157c7832_b.jpg

5506439017_4817ce9887_b.jpg

5468359353_cd5b311978_b.jpg

5468955848_81644e5be2_b.jpg

5507044474_36209d5874_b.jpg

Oh my......

It is a very nice shop. Fantastic!

Some stunning tanks you have, I guess it helps working in an aquatic store.

Sam

Holy...! I love nano two, infact they're all great looking, you could easily have a killer thread with just your shop tanks!

I'm amazed by the growth in that HC. After 2 months, my HC hasn't fully carpeted my tiny 60cm tank. Maybe you're right, its the temps, mine is around 28'C since I live in the tropics.

What a cool looking shops as well! ADA's products bar their Aquasoils are kept behind locked glass cabinets around here :lol:

Back