• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Gallery Album Suggestions

If anyone has any suggestions for more gallery albums, please feel free to comment here! So far we have 'Tanks' and 'Individual Plants'. Obviously this can be expanded a whole lot, but as its your Gallery, we thought we'd let you decide what they should be. :)

Glad everyones enjoying it so much!

Not sure what other people think about it, but how's about having themes - nature aquarium, iwagumi, Dutch etc? I realise that there are so many ways to go with a tank, be it nano or huge a la Behemoth style ;) but as a n00b, sometimes when somebody uses a word to describe a style or theme in their post it's hard to visualise what they mean.

Just an idea :)

One thing i would say is that it will start to look cluttered with the random pics and the latest additions bit as more and more albums are added.

Pictures are a great resource so i think its vital we populate this with information as well as the normal showing of tanks.

A journal album would be good provided it gives space to input specs and suchlike. It woudl be really useful to have all the info thats on the AGA aquascaping contest site. It gives tank specs, fert details as well as what plants are contained in the scape.

I think this is a good oportunity to expliot the missing elements of APC so heres a few more ideas

Algae identifyer
Plant finder
Technique Journals
Podcasts (i'm assuming the software can handle video files as well?)
Substrate details (real life images including specs)

The more multimedia content we can get the better. It will give our users somethign other thana forum to play with

Lee

Back