• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Garden in January...

CJ Castle

Seedling
Some pics I took this afternoon... Enjoy...

JanuaryNaturePictures001-updated.jpg

JanuaryNaturePictures004-updated.jpg

JanuaryNaturePictures005-updated.jpg

JanuaryNaturePictures015-updated.jpg

JanuaryNaturePictures019-updated.jpg

JanuaryNaturePictures021-updated.jpg

JanuaryNaturePictures023-updated.jpg

JanuaryNaturePictures037-updated.jpg

JanuaryNaturePictures034-1.jpg

Cheers, Dan... Very much appreciated. I plan on doing a series of photos for every month of the year...

Nice DoF Corin. What camera are you using?

Dave.

Thanks for the comments...

Consider using less fancy post-processing, as it distracts from the beauty of the subjects.

Hi, George... I just installed a Roxio Media Creator program and couldn't resist trying it out... :rolleyes:

What camera are you using?

Dave, it's a Konica Minolta Dimage G600...

Very nice Macros Corin, well done, I also love the picture of the sky.

You have cchiiiickens!!! I looove chickens... More pics of them please...

Funnily enough I was taking pics of my view yesterday, I can see the isle of wight out my window :)

Lisa_Perry75 said:
You have cchiiiickens!!! I looove chickens... More pics of them please...

Funnily enough I was taking pics of my view yesterday, I can see the isle of wight out my window :)

He has lots of chickens. Way over 50, and they have such a nice place to live too with lots of space and things to eat. When you drive into his house there are chickens everywhere, its mad, but cool.

I'll sure to take a few more of the chickens... As they appear to be quite popular ;) . As Mike said, we have LOADS of chickens!

I used to live alongside 300+ rare breed chickens, along with turkeys, quail, ducks and doves.... before the divorce :lol:

What types have you got?

Dave.

Thanks, Everyone...

Dave - Not too sure... Just loads of Bantam crosses...

Back