• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Gardening websites?

We have 9 Cats, so I'm not going to rise to the ball-bearing thing :(

The super-soaker is good, and Hozelock (I think?) make an auto shooter, for warning-off herons etc from your pond (connects to mains water 'hose-pipe' and is triggered via infa-red) works at night, but can soak the postman if not set correctly!!!

IMO, all the scent-off stuff (Gel, lions poo et-al) only work for a few days, then it rains, so don't bother with them.

High-pitched utra-sound works (to some extent)

Chavs, put acrovlavin in the super-soaker, at least next day, you can see who 'did it' they will be bright green! but have no fungus :lol:

Cheers, Mick B

mick b said:
Hozelock (I think?) make an auto shooter, for warning-off herons etc from your pond (connects to mains water 'hose-pipe' and is triggered via infa-red) works at night, but can soak the postman if not set correctly!!!

I've got one of these I bought for scaring off the herons and have to say it leaks like mad and is forever going off for no reason. Not worth it unless you want a rubbish sprinkler!!!

Thanks for the 'user report' I was contemplating one, so I could remove the pond net, but now, I think I will pass! :D

Cheers,, mMick B

Back