• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Gas suppliers

jay

Found a great place who supply trade gas cylinders.

BOC Gas & Gear They have a yard in north Wembley, which is so convenient for me. But I think they have other locations around the country. Found in Yellow pages.

A 14lb Co2 cylinder with the same connection as FE.
Open a cash account with them (it's free to open) and pay under £70 to rent the cylinder for a year. Then £11 for refills.
Judging from previous experience, this will work out better than 3 FE a year I do at around £30 each. Or any hassle with trying to find a refill centre.
Check them out.

BOC are all over the country they do work out cheap if you use a lot of gas ive got one of there large bottles lasted 7 weeks now on my 750l so working out really good for me.

It's brilliant for me. Hate the idea of always having to buy new fire extinguishers and having empty useless bottles around, because there is nowhere around me that refills them. Not for less than £30 anyway. Plus BOC give you 24 hour service helpline. And Nectar points!! :lol:

Back