• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

General Query - CSM+B

altaaffe

Sorry for being not quite there, but I've been using Tropica+ on my tank and was looking into the use of dry ferts. There are some great articles here and very easy to understand, however, I keep seeing CSM+B as a dosage but can't find a reference as to what it is and how to make it up.

Can anybody please shed some light for me, or have I missed a link somewhere. (there is a lot of info on this site !!)

Hi,
CSM+B is an all inclusive term for any chelated trace element mix having roughly the same makeup as the product shown here=> http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/index.p ... cts_id=546

In the early days there was a product used in the hydroponic gardening hobby which planted tank enthusiast adopted. This was CSM+B and the company is now out of business but the term "CSM+B" is now used in the same way as Hoover is used to refer to any vacuum cleaner.

Cheers,

Back